Trans-Canada Highway.com please wait to load
What
  • imageAccommodations
  • imageAir Travel
  • imageAirport Parking
  • imageAttractions
  • imageAutomotive
  • imageBed & Breakfasts
  • imageBoat Rentals or Charters
  • imageBuses or Shuttles
  • imageCafe
  • imageCampgrounds
  • imageCasinos
  • imageCinema
  • imageCraft Beer - Winery
  • imageCurrency Exchange
  • imageEmergency
  • imageEntertainment
  • imageFarmers Market
  • imageFestivals
  • imageFire Hall
  • imageFirst Nation
  • imageFlea market
  • imageFree
  • imageGolf Course
  • imageGovernment
  • imageHistorical
  • imageHospital
  • imageHostel
  • imageHotels
  • imageKids Amusement
  • imageLimousines
  • imageLong Term Rental
  • imageMarijuana /CBD
  • imageMarinas
  • imageMuseum / Gallery
  • imagePark
  • imagePolice
  • imagePublic Transit
  • imageRental Car
  • imageRestaurant
  • imageRV Rental
  • imageShopping
  • imageShopping District
  • imageShopping mall
  • imageSki Resort
  • imageSpa
  • imageSports & Recreation
  • imageSports Team
  • imageTaxi
  • imageTheatre
  • imageTour
  • imageTourist Services
  • imageTours & Tour Guides
  • imageTrain
  • imageTransit Hub
  • imageTransportation
  • imageTravel
  • imageTravel Info/Office
  • imageVacation Rental
  • imageWilderness Lodge
Where
image
image

Colonial Building

This fine white Irish limestone building, constructed in 1850, was the Legislature Building for the Newfoundland Government until 1960. It now houses the Provincial Archives

Be the first to review

This fine white Irish limestone building, constructed in 1850, was the Legislature Building for the Newfoundland Government until 1960. It now houses the Provincial Archives
Products:
Environment:
Business Hours: Re-opening in 2014 with new exhibits and restored interiors.
Toll-Free: Re-opening in 2014 with new exhibits and restored interiors.

This fine white Irish limestone building, constructed in 1850, was the Legislature Building for the Newfoundland Government until 1960. It now houses the Provincial Archives

Re-opening in 2014 with new exhibits and restored interiors.

ID:  317080

image