Trans-Canada Highway.com please wait to load
What
  • imageAccommodations
  • imageAir Travel
  • imageAirport Parking
  • imageAttractions
  • imageAutomotive
  • imageBed & Breakfasts
  • imageBoat Rentals or Charters
  • imageBuses or Shuttles
  • imageCafe
  • imageCampgrounds
  • imageCasinos
  • imageCinema
  • imageCraft Beer - Winery
  • imageCurrency Exchange
  • imageEmergency
  • imageEntertainment
  • imageFarmers Market
  • imageFestivals
  • imageFire Hall
  • imageFirst Nation
  • imageFlea market
  • imageFree
  • imageGolf Course
  • imageGovernment
  • imageHistorical
  • imageHospital
  • imageHostel
  • imageHotels
  • imageKids Amusement
  • imageLimousines
  • imageLong Term Rental
  • imageMarijuana /CBD
  • imageMarinas
  • imageMuseum / Gallery
  • imagePark
  • imagePolice
  • imagePublic Transit
  • imageRental Car
  • imageRestaurant
  • imageRV Rental
  • imageShopping
  • imageShopping District
  • imageShopping mall
  • imageSki Resort
  • imageSpa
  • imageSports & Recreation
  • imageSports Team
  • imageTaxi
  • imageTheatre
  • imageTour
  • imageTourist Services
  • imageTours & Tour Guides
  • imageTrain
  • imageTransit Hub
  • imageTransportation
  • imageTravel
  • imageTravel Info/Office
  • imageVacation Rental
  • imageWilderness Lodge
Where
image
image

Edmonton Country Club

The Edmonton Country Club was formed in 1896 and members played on a five-hole course situated on the land presently occupied by the Legislative building and grounds. In thr 1930s, the 'back nine' was moved from the lower flats to the upper

Be the first to review

The Edmonton Country Club was formed in 1896 and members played on a five-hole course situated on the land presently occupied by the Legislative building and grounds. In thr 1930s, the ‘back nine’ was moved from the lower flats to the upper
Products: Golf course, country club, gold lessons, driving range, gold equipment,
Environment:
Business Hours:
Toll-Free:

The Edmonton Country Club was formed in 1896 and members played on a five-hole course situated on the land presently occupied by the Legislative building and grounds. In thr 1930s, the ‘back nine’ was moved from the lower flats to the upper

ID:  361229

image